If you’re buying a vehicle located in California for export, please let us know beforehand so that you can receive a regular ownership document (stamped for Export Only) as described in the “Doc type” on the vehicle listing page. The REG 262 is required only if you intend to register the vehicle with the California DMV.

Last Updated 5/9/22

Did this answer your question?