You may revive an Acquisition Bill of Sale, aka REG 262, into a salvage title when you register the vehicle with the California DMV. In order to do so, you will need to rebuild the vehicle into roadworthy condition and pass all necessary safety inspections before it can be registered. Please read our step-by-step guide here.

Last Updated 6/29/21

Did this answer your question?