Inland shipping
All auto carriers that we use for inland car transportation must be bonded and carry at least $100,000 of insurance for each vehicle. In the unlikely event that damage occurs during transportation, a carrier will be fully responsible.

Overseas shipping
Shipping overseas is a different situation, as ocean shipping lines are only responsible for up to $500 per whole container. For overseas shipments, you can obtain marine insurance through us at the rate of 1.2 - 4.5% of the vehicle’s value, depending on the destination. 

In order to provide you with a competitive marine insurance quote, please email us at [email protected] with a year/make/model, port of destination and cost of the vehicle you would like insured, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.  

Did this answer your question?